Job of the Day:
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 – Central London
We're now looking for experienced and enthusiastic Perl Developer to help with the continuing expansion.
Your development experience will have included object-oriented Perl programming and you will be familiar with Modern Perl concepts and unit testing.
Key Responsibilities: As a Systems Developer key responsibilities include:
· Design, implement and maintain additional features and functionality within the OSS platforms.
· Report to Development Manager for day-to-day activities
· Provide support for the production OSS environment and related systems
· Work as part of the core OSS team
· Work with many other parts of the company to define requirements when needed
You will consider yourself an excellent problem-solver, will enjoy a flexible working environment and a strong team culture. You will need good communication skills as well as technical ability.
Apache / Nginx
Version control (ideally with Git)
You can apply by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: MD1617330. Successful candidates may be subject to security and background checks based on location and position.