Senior SEO Executive
Job Reference Code MD1617005
Our Industry-leading client are looking for a talented Senior SEO Executive to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy a role of responsibility and seniority, and work with a great sales and marketing team to deliver results.
To maximize the performance of each client’s SEO campaigns through monitoring and optimizing organic channels and helping to alleviate other team member workload.
As an SEO Executive, you need to function well as part of the team but also have the ability to work independently whilst communicating effectively and being open to guidance and advice from more experienced colleagues.
SEO Account Manager
· Manage the day-to-day work load of your accounts
· Support the SEO Account Manager by carrying-out keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities
· Oversee SEO campaigns to ensure they are delivered to a high standard
· Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
· Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to their Account Manager and the wider team
· Production of weekly and monthly SEO reports
Attributes & Skills
· Able to communicate at all levels
· Passionate about SEO and wider digital activity
· Comfortable with SEO tools & software such as GA, WMT, Semrush, Ahrefs, etc.
· Organised and efficient; able to prioritise and complete all tasks
· Advanced excel skills
· Strong analytical skills and ability to analyses large data sets into meaningful action
· Ability to learn new technology platforms and feel comfortable using these to implement campaigns
· Ability to drive performance while ensuring that all aspects can be reported on
· Suggesting new campaign strategies
· 5 years working with clients in a dedicated SEO role
· Understanding of latest trends & technology
· Some level of client communication
· Basic knowledge of other digital channels; paid search, social or display
· Experience with content, outreach & linkbuilding
· Google Analytics qualified
A degree with a minimum of a 2:1 classification, ideally in a business or marketing vertical or part of an agency internship program.
The salary has been benchmarked for industry averages; however, there is some flexibility with salary for the right candidate. I must advise you that the starting salary we envisage for this post is region of £25k - £30k per annum, so please bear this in mind when applying.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
· SEO: 1 year
Please forward in absolute confidence a full curriculum vitae, to firstname.lastname@example.org Expected salary and availability quoting reference : MD1617005