SEO Account Manager
About the job
Established London-based digital agency looking for an intelligent, friendly and passionate SEO Account Manager. You will be devising and manage cutting-edge SEO activity for a range of clients that include large high-street retailers to independents. There will be a real mix of fitting into existing SEO campaigns and helping to develop new campaigns from the initial website audit stage. This diversity makes for a different experience every day and is one of the benefits of agency life.
You will be analysing data and evaluating campaign performance against business objectives to continue to optimise and improve SEO campaigns. Combining creativity, technical knowledge and an analytical mind is all part of being an exceptional SEO professional. You must have the ability explore all potential routes for success including technical optimisation, content creation or refinement, information architecture, usability, engagement and links. You will also be keeping in touch regularly with clients to ensure they understand what we’re doing to maximise their return on investment and communicate potential roadblocks for doing so.
Great performance doesn’t go unnoticed and we reward the right people with the appropriate career development. This can take a variety of forms - from mentoring or managing people to leading key accounts or business units.
What’s in it for you?
We’re committed to ensuring that you’re constantly learning new skills, being challenged whilst also feeling valued and supported. We have internal and external training programmes as well as regular one-to-one sessions with senior members of the teams. There will be plenty of opportunity to develop your skillset and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas.
We also believe that digital success cannot be specific to one channel. Our teams are structured around clients as oppose to channels, and therefore over time, you will be broadening your skillset into other channels such as paid search, social and display. We will build you to become a truly cross-channel marketer.
As well as excellent growth and development opportunities, we have a fantastic work environment. There is a friendly and approachable atmosphere with a casual dress code so you can wear your jeans and trainers into work. We have regular team activities including summer BBQs, days out and drinks on the 3rd Friday of every month. We also have perks such as the Cycle2Work scheme and summer hours with an early finish on Fridays.
· Manage day-to-day activity for clients covering all aspects of SEO
· Reporting and presenting results to clients
· Training execs and interns
· Audit websites to create effective SEO strategies that will improve organic visibility and increase site traffic
· Identify and problem solve any new issues that arise
· At least three years’ experience within the SEO industry in an agency environment
· Strong project management abilities
· Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
· Advanced knowledge of Google Search Console & Google Analytics
· Strong client and team management skills
· A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies for a range of clients
· Experience in creating effective outreach strategies
· Experience of creating content strategies
· Excellent communication and client-facing skills
· Excellent presentation and reporting skills
· Knowledge of HTML/CSS and ability to troubleshoot technical SEO issues
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 /year
· SEO: 3 years
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply immediately to:
email@example.com quoting ref: MD1617090
Job Reference Code MD1617090