About the job
Are you a IT Manager seeking a new position? If so Dyett Enterprise Recruitment may have the opportunity for you.
Dyett Enterprise Recruitment is recruiting for a well-rounded IT Manager.
As a member of the IT management team you will devise and deliver solutions in the Operations, Infrastructure and Development areas. You will use your management experience to lead, develop and bring together a team of IT specialists (mostly outsourced), creating a positive & productive working environment across the teams. We're interested in experienced IT managers who are able to tailor their approach, ensuring everyone is reaching their individual potential.
Key skills & experience
· 3 – 5 years’ experience working in an marketing agency
· Experience working with International remote offices
· Experience in Managing a IT financial yearly budget
· Good organisational skills
· Ability to multitask
· Natural leader
· Ability to think outside the box
· Positive attitude and motivational personality
· Confidence to deal with people at every level
· Experience of managing own and others workload within a team environment and delivering to high standards
· Ability to make difficult business decisions
· Ability to manage a outsourced IT provider
· Has an all-round knowledge of technology / workflows and agency specific solutions?
The successful applicants can look to join a stable and well respected employer who are currently going from strength to strength.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00 to £65,000.00 /year
· Information Technology: 3 years
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply immediately to:
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref MD1616980
Job Reference Code MD1616980
Salary £45,000—£65,000 DOE